- Bachelor Arts: BA (Hons), Social Studies. Post Graduate Diploma: PG DIP,
- Professional Counselling and Psychotherapy. University Certificate
- Working therapeutically with children and adolescents. Neuro Linguistic
- Programming (NLP) Diploma BACP Accreditation Diploma Supervision
- Certificate Working with sexual abuse Certificate Working with couples
- I.E.M.T practitioner
My week consists of seeing clients in private practice , along with students at a local FE College. I also work as an affiliate counsellor for Employment Assistance Programmes (EAP’s) and am a supervisor for other counsellors.
My previous experience included working at a local Women’s Centre where I saw people with a variety of issues including Anxiety, Depression, Bereavement and Abuse.
I have volunteered for the local Multiple Sclerosis in a variety of roles, I set up a counselling service for those affected by MS. This service is for people with MS themselves, their family, friends or carers.
As a Accredited member of the BACP I am required to keep my skills updated by attending extra training. My Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is ongoing and an essential activity whilst practising as a counsellor.